- Sort by Default Order
Price Listed is for (1) Unit The UltraSnap Identifies Microbial and Non-Microbial ATP on Surface (Wet/Dry) This ATP Swab is used in Conjunction with the SystemSURE Plus Luminometer Ideal for Hygiene Testing in Food and Beverage, Hospitality, Healthcare Industry and More Allow 3 Business Days for Processing. NOTE: ONLY Ships Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Due to Sensitive Contents This product is temperature-sensitive. Shipping not included - Only Ships Within the U.S. and Canada. Please call for special handling and shipping. 833.220.8658 Due to temperature sensitivity - we cannot accept returns once this product leaves our facility.
Introduction to ATP TestingResidues, particularly food or organic residue, contain large amounts of ATP. When left on a surface, residues can harbor and grow bacteria, cause cross-contamination, develop biofilm and many other problems that can compromise product quality. After cleaning, all sources of ATP should be significantly reduced. When ATP is brought into contact with Hygiena's unique, liquid-stable reagent, light is emitted in direct proportion to the amount of ATP present. The system measures the amount of light generated and provides information on the level of contamination in seconds.
ATP Testing for Water Cleanliness VerificationAquaSnap Total and Free Water ATP Tests are quick, portable, and easy-to-use. Just collect your sample, activate and place it in your Hygiena instrument for cleanliness results in 15 seconds. The handheld instrument and pen-sized swab device are easily portable and don't require any bulky lab equipment, making AquaSnap the ideal solution for testing water cleanliness abroad. AquaSnap™ Total measures both free ATP in solution and microbial ATP. The device contains a detergent to release ATP that is bound to microbial or organic matter and inside microbes. AquaSnap is easy to use, economical, and gives real time results. The specifically designed dipper tip collects 100 µl of water ensuring consistent sample collection.
AquaSnap Free measures ATP that is free in solution. The difference between Total and Free ATP provides a measure of microbial contamination in the sample.
Benefits of AquaSnap ATP Test
- Ready-to-use out of box
- Easy-to-use and reduces user variation
- Patented design produces repeatable and accurate results
- Tolerant to temperature abuse and sanitizers
- All-in-one test device with collection dipper tip
- Consistent sample collection (100 µl) over swab or sponge tip test
- Liquid-stable chemistry eliminates the need to reconstitute a pellet, giving more accurate results with less variation
- True and accurate results at low RLU levels
- Reliable trending at low ATP and low RLU levels
- Low carbon footprint - Recyclable #7
- Inexpensive tool to a highly efficient cleaning verification program
- Highly Sensitive adenosine triphosphate (ATP) Meter
- Results in 15-seconds
- Luminometer (Detects 0.01 Femtomoles of ATP)
- Used in Conjunction with Ultrasnap and Aquasnap ATP Swabs
- Ideal for Hygiene Testing in Food and Beverage, Water Quality, Healthcare Industry and More
- Learn more about Healthcare benefits of a cleaning verification program with ATP.
- Learn how ATP Cleaning Verification Study Summaries 1117 can help your facility.
- Additional taxes and shipping will apply
- Allow 3 Business Days for Processing. NOTE: ONLY Ships Monday, Tuesday, Wednesdays Due to Sensitive Contents
- **Due to new restrictions, we are unable to ship this product outside of the U.S. but proudly service Canada.